The uncertainty of the current trade war is threatening to impact the US economy in many ways including, shipping ports, farming, technology and more, too numerous to elaborate in this blog. For, a primer on trade wars read the attached article Trade War Primer. There are 1,300 plus lines of Chinese goods included in the […]
- WHAT IS THE USMCA & WILL IT AFFECT PROCUREMENT?
- NEIGHBORS OF THE NORTH: HOW THE CANADA & UNITED STATES TRADE TIFF AFFECTS SUPPLY CHAIN AND PROCUREMENT
- Trade Wars & Supply Chains – Nine Things That Companies Can Do.
- TAKING VOLUNTEER MONTH 365: STEM/STEAM DIVERSITY EDITION
- HOW ‘BLACK PANTHER’ INFLUENCES STEM DIVERSITY BEYOND WAKANDA
- TCGi Celebrates Entrepreneurship with IFEL & 10 Year Anniversary!
- ‘Hidden Figures’ & Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: American Heroes with American Dreams
- TCGi Year In Review Newsletter 2017
- TCGi Quarterly Happenings: SAM, e-Procurement e-Book, Awards, Announcements & More!
- TCGi Celebrates International Day of the Girl 2017
- Tech Tips to be Safer During Hurricanes and Other Disasters
- TCGi Summer Intern Blog Series #3: Sarah DeAngelis – From Villanova to Cape Town to TCGi and Beyond!
- Maverick Spend, Rogue Spending and Tail Spend — A Brief Primer (different names, same procurement challenge)