My name is Natalie Brooks and I am one of three interns working at TCGi for the summer. I go to Virginia Tech and will be heading into my Junior year this fall. Here at TCGi I am working very closely with the data analytics team which includes Kathleen DeAngelis, Director of Client Services and […]
- WHAT IS THE USMCA & WILL IT AFFECT PROCUREMENT?
- NEIGHBORS OF THE NORTH: HOW THE CANADA & UNITED STATES TRADE TIFF AFFECTS SUPPLY CHAIN AND PROCUREMENT
- Trade Wars & Supply Chains – Nine Things That Companies Can Do.
- TAKING VOLUNTEER MONTH 365: STEM/STEAM DIVERSITY EDITION
- HOW ‘BLACK PANTHER’ INFLUENCES STEM DIVERSITY BEYOND WAKANDA
- TCGi Celebrates Entrepreneurship with IFEL & 10 Year Anniversary!
- ‘Hidden Figures’ & Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: American Heroes with American Dreams
- TCGi Year In Review Newsletter 2017
- TCGi Quarterly Happenings: SAM, e-Procurement e-Book, Awards, Announcements & More!
- TCGi Celebrates International Day of the Girl 2017
- Tech Tips to be Safer During Hurricanes and Other Disasters
- TCGi Summer Intern Blog Series #3: Sarah DeAngelis – From Villanova to Cape Town to TCGi and Beyond!
- Maverick Spend, Rogue Spending and Tail Spend — A Brief Primer (different names, same procurement challenge)