FEATURED CYBERSECURITY SOLUTION
SIEM & SOC-as-a-Service
NetSurion is a top managed security provider. TCGi has partnered with Netsurion to deliver SOC-as-a-Service that fuses their own SIEM and EDR platform with their 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC) to detect and remediate threats and streamline regulatory compliance. With nearly one thousand cybersecurity technologies in the market and a severe shortage of skilled security analysts to drive them, many companies are not able to implement a strong threat management solution. Netsurion is in a class of its own, as the only provider that fuses an industry-leading SIEM platform with SOC to ensure you get optimal security outcomes. Netsurion EventTracker delivers enterprise-grade threat lifecycle management through our EventTracker platform. It unifies machine learning, behavior analytics, and security orchestration coupled with 24/7 SOC and managed services.
Netsurion also provides solutions to various other security challenges:
- Secure Distributed Enterprise Networks – By combining connectivity, threat and compliance management into a single cohesive solution, Netsurion enables innovation of multi-location businesses while driving down cost. They provide a powerful and practical solution combining SD-Branch architecture, SIEM technology and flexible managed service options for edge locations.
- Point of Sale Secure Connectivity – Netsurion BranchSDO is an integrated secure connectivity solution that uses simple, highly integrated on-premise devices powered by cloud-delivered advanced services including cloud-management, next-generation firewall and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Regulatory Compliance Management – Netsurion solutions help to automate the steps required by each standard to ensure compliance, and maintain it going forward. With their SIEM platform, log management, and ISO-certified SOC services, organizations can secure the environment, establish the baseline, track user activity, alert on potential violations, and generate audit-ready reports. In addition, File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) sensors track and log all changes on in-scope systems.
- Advanced Threat Management – Netsurion’s platforms continuously predict, prevent, detect, and respond to threats efficiently and effectively by combining Machine-Learning-enabled technology and a team of cybersecurity experts providing 24/7 monitoring, analysis, and support.
- Secure IoT Infrastructure Connectivity – By coupling SIEM (security information and event management) with IoT and branch location connectivity technology, like SD-Branch, SIEM will be able to reach every edge of the highly distributed enterprise. This is known as SIEM-as-a-Utility.
Regulatory Compliance Management For:
|PCI DDS||HIPAA||NIST 800=171||NIST CSF|
|23 NYCRR 500||SOX 404||FISMA/NIST 800-53||GPG-13|
|SANS CAG||GLBA||EU GDPR||NISPOM|
|DODI 8500||ARS v3.1||ISO 27001||ISO 27002|