The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO), in partnership with American Express, released the tenth annual ranking of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies. Technology Concepts Group International (TGGi) was named one of the top ten companies. Our honor was recently featured in Forbes and Fortune!
The top 10 honorees are:
- 1) Ellen Latham Orangetheory Fitness Boca Raton, FL
- 2) Nina Vaca Pinnacle Technical Resources, Inc. d/b/a Pinnacle Group Dallas, TX
- 3) Avis Yates Rivers Technology Concepts Group International Somerset, NJ
- 4) Dr. Rebecca Thomley Morning Sun Financial Services Golden Valley, MN
- 5) Catherine Downey CATMEDIA Tucker, GA
- 6) Elizabeth Hammond Contract Direct Southfield, MI
- 7) Phyllis Winchester Newhouse Xtreme Solutions Inc Atlanta, GA
- 8) Claudia Mirza Akorbi Plano, TX
- 9) Christina Seelye Maximum Games Walnut Creek, CA
- 10) Debra Gentry Contingent Resource Solutions, LLC Duncan, SC
All 50 companies were honored at a special lunch and award ceremony hosted by American Express at the 2017 WPO Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Friday, May 5, 2017. Each attendee of the WPO conference received a new handbook, 50 Fastest Women-Owned/Led Companies Guide to Growth, sponsored by American Express. It includes past honorees’ tips to achieve rapid company growth while focusing on five areas that change significantly when a business scales: HR, branding, financing, sales, and innovation.
Applicants did not have to be WPO members. All eligible companies were ranked according to a sales growth formula that combines percentage and absolute growth. From this list, the 50 Fastest were selected. To be qualified for the ranking, businesses are required to be privately held, woman-owned/led companies and have reached revenue of at least $500,000 by the first week of 2012 and $2 million in 2016.
TCCi hopes to continue our successes and we hope to continue to have more announcements about our accomplishments! Stay Tuned!
About the Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO): The WPO is the ultimate affiliation for successful women entrepreneurs worldwide. In monthly meetings across the world, women from diverse industries invest time and energy in themselves and their businesses to drive their corporations to the next level. Local WPO chapters are coordinated by a professional facilitator and meet monthly to share business expertise and experience in a confidential setting. For more information, click here.
About American Express:
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com.